My friend Becky at Academy of the Good Shepherd has awarded me ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’. It’s always a surprise to be awarded an award. a lovely surprise:) Glad to know I must talk about something other than books and building;) Thank you Becky.
Rules for the Versatile Blogger are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
- Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
- Give this award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the news.
1. I always wanted curly hair, alas my hair is dead straight.
2. I’ve travelled within Australia a bit but never internationally.
3. I had to explain to my three year old what a ‘popper’ was the other day, how sad is that? What a deprived childhood;)
4. I eat alot of vegetables raw or semi-raw.
5. We’re a blue or green eyed family here, no brown eyes.
6. I grew up on tank water, I’m real good at water conservation.
7. When I grow up I’m going to be a librarian, but then you already knew that:)
Now the fun part, helping you discover some great blogs, some aren’t really recent discoveries but I want you to discover them:) ‘Sides I’d like to know what they are reading.
1. Elisa Loves
2. Everyday Snapshots
3. My Symphony
4. Take Up and Read
5. Tending Our Lord’s Garden
6. Learning Alongside
7. loving to learn
8. Marigold Cottage
9. Feather on a Breeze
10.Not Enough Butter
11.Count it All Joy
12. Sweet Blue Sky Days
13. Jimmie’s Collage
14. Fisher Academy International
15. Wellness Mama