Australia is to hold it’s first ever Australian Homeschooling Summit!
Further jumping out of skin news… I’m going to be one of the workshop presenters 🙂 🙂 Talking about…. ‘Nurturing a Love of Literature’ within your family. I’ll be sharing just why reading together as a family is so important and how our family has read together for decades. I’ll be giving you tips on how and where to find quality books and loads of practical assistance on just how you can incorporate read alouds into your family life.
Between the 15th and 27th of May this year, yes next month, it’s getting close 🙂thirteen Australian homeschooling presenters will gather together from around Australia to share our experiences and teach a series of live workshops and presentations on a wide variety of topics. Best of all the live sessions are FREE.
As the Summit is online it’s easily accessible for everyone, you can attend from the comfort of your own home from anywhere in the world. You don’t live in Australia? No worries, most of the information is relevant worldwide and you’ll get to listen to our Steve Irwin accents:-)
There will be so much information for you to soak up, lots of free downloads and time to ask questions at the conclusion of each presentation.
We will have presentations on:
- Ways to nurture a love of literature within the hearts of all your family members
- How to effectively home educate multiple ages
- How to help your kids develop strong character habits
- Parenting strategies for a calm and connected family
- Strategies for university entry WITHOUT school
- Preparing your home educated teen for university
- How to start and maintain a successful social group
- Designing your own personalised homeschool
Plus many more! See the full line-up and sign up to gain access to all the free, live workshops.
Access to practical homeschooling help is hard to find, particularly here in Australia where our numbers are so few, so make sure you take advantage of this opportunity! Looking forward to seeing you there 🙂 🙂
Aussie Summits where I’ve spoken at: