I thank Judy, from Benmakesten, for presenting me with the Gorgeous Blogger Award. Judy is such a loyal reader and commenter, always making me smile.
By accepting this award I am required to tell you six things about myself that you don’t know and then award it to six other gorgeous bloggers.
Okay…so here are six things you might not know about me:
1. I really am not into martyr stories. Heard too many when younger.
2. We kept cows and goats when I was a child. I never want to milk again.
3. My sister is 18mths older than my daughter.
4. I spent only 12 mths at college studying to be a teacher.
5. I always wanted a child with a cowlick or red hair. I have children with both these hair features.
6. I used to have LOTS of freckles, now I only have a few.
I pass this award on to anyone who has not yet received this award.