Educating with An Australian Literature Based Curriculum
An Australian Literature Based Curriculum
- An Australian Charlotte Mason inspired Curriculum
- Based on 30 years experience homeschooling our 10 children
- Providing an education for your children within the framework of your family lifestyle
- Immerse your children in a curriculum steeped in rich literature
- Living books at the core of our curriculum
- Aligning with the Australian & State curriculums
- Our curriculum includes booklists, resources, activity suggestions & a routine guide
- A complete ‘ready to go’ curriculum
We Offer Further Support
We provide personal assistance
I offer individual consultations to meet your personal needs
You may choose an individualised curriculum plan or a personalised booklist. A chat to be confident that you’ve ‘got this’
We have more homeschool resources
All are Australian Literature Based: Literature Based Units, Booklists & Videos.
You may use these to create your own curriculum. You may also add more homeschool resources to your purchased curriculum.
Hi, I'm Erin
Book Curator, writer, speaker and homeschooling mum to ten plus two, aged thirty to ten years. I am passionate about empowering families. I want them to be confident in nurturing a love of literature within their homes. I am keen to equip you with confidence and knowledge.