A portrait of our children, once a week, every week, in 2014
1. Bella’s First Photo Shoot.
With Mama that is, had lots of fun playing around this afternoon.
My personal favourite.
2. Can we have too much of this girl?
PC’s personal favourite. So hard to choose I took so many.
The following photos are admittedly from two weeks ago but I really wanted to share the children meeting Bella for the first time. The excitement and joy on their faces!:)
3. Anna Maria and Bella
20 years between these sisters:)
Our family tradition is first nurse goes in birth order, the youngest have a long time to wait…
4. Carpenter and Bella.
Big brother, drove all day in time to see his littlest sister.
5. Einstein greets Bella:)
The joy on his and Jack Jack’s faces:):)
6. Michelangelo gazes at Bella, Jem looks on.
All so excited to have a sister.
7. Princess is so thrilled to have a little sister.
She was certain we were having a girl, thankfully we did!
8. Jelly Bean prayed and prayed for a little sister.
She wanted a little sister to play with, so pleased her dream came true:)
9. Jack Jack finally has his turn, the younger boys look on.
10. Jem is so excited, she is here!
Every day he comes and whispers little stories to her, keeping her in the loop.
11. Bass just loves having a little sister, he kisses her daily.
12. Labour is hard work indeed for a man, catching 40 winks, whilst the children greet their sister.
He’s still tired a fortnight later.
I’m ashamed to admit I haven’t taken any photos of Bella with PC or I!! Need to remedy this!!