A Portrait A Week – 21st October Edition
A portrait of our children, once a week, every week, in 2013
1. Our three oldest, all dressed for the Ball
2. Gorgeous, just simply gorgeous
3. Our three with three of my younger siblings
4. Michelangelo, at the computer
5. Princess hard at work laying the timber verandah
6. Jelly Bean, showing her hand
7. Jack Jack, taking it seriously
8. Jem, engrossed in a game of his making
(Bass missing, no great shots of him this week, alas)
Love the pictures! especially the one of Princess. AnnaMaria
Well now my favs are the one of you three gorgeous people:)
Such a lovely family!
Emily @ Have A Laugh On Me
Wow what a stunning bright orange dress, and love seeing young people all dressed up – divine! Lovely images
Angels have Red Hair
What great pictures :0)
It must be hard to believe you have some going off to Balls and others playing with matchbox cars!
You life is full and blessed Erin x
Becky from Becky and James
Lovely photos! These portraits will be amazing to look back on.
Coal Valley View
Such a gorgeous gang you have Erin. Beautiful shots of them all. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Mel x
So thrilled to have all the rewind gang visit:) Thank you for your lovely words:):) My Ball children do look rather gorgeous:) So kind of you all to say.
And yes one of the biggest challenges of a family spread out over 20 years is the changing of hats, meeting the different needs.