- Post these rules.
- Post a photo of yourself and 11 random facts about you.
- Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
- Create 11 new questions and tag new people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Really, I don’t think so!! I’m the one behind the camera, so sorry none available;)
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I hate wearing shoes, if I go to town I always kick shoes off instantly upon coming home.
2. I love summer, thankfully our winter days are mostly mild.
3. I used to be the ‘brave girl’ in school. The first to remove frogs, to discect in science. Now I’m more squeamish.
4. I write books. Not on paper, but I have great characters and plots stored in my head.
5. I’m a bookaholic but I guess you all know that already;) Can never pass a bookstore without a quick peek.
6. I think I’m tall (5ft7.5) my husband (6ft4) thinks I’m short. I guess it’s all a matter of perspective.
7. I love reading fiction, I will read any but my favourite genre is mysteries particulary historical mysteries. Obviously I’m a keen history buff too.
8. I like playing sport but not at all interested in watching it on the TV
9. I’d love to be beautiful but I’ve settled for smart;) lol lol
10. Last year I ‘took up’ photography, and I can see an improvement, but I’d love to become even better this year.
11. Some see me as an extrovert but I think I’m secretly an introvert.
Eden’s Questions/My Answers:
1. Do prefer; swings or slides?
I prefer the metal slides from my childhood, they were long and we went fast. However I guess today I’d choose swings.
2. Bacon and eggs or cereal?
Bacon and eggs
3. Cold or Hot Milo?
4. Summer or Winter?
Definetly summer, can’t handle the cold at all
5.Stuck in bed with….spiders or snakes?
!!!! well I guess I’ll take… no really can’t agree to either in my bed. Now in my hallway I’d rather run into spiders.
6. Apples or Bananas?
Apples, favourites sare, Granny Smith or Pink Lady
7. History or English?
Can’t choose, love them both. I’m the girl who took 3 unit English, 3 Unit Modern and Ancient History at school.
8. Bulls eyes or redskins?
9. If you could go anywhere where would you go? (mythical places included)
This year I’d choose Europe, last year I would have chosen Ireland
10. Sticky tape or glue?
11. CDs or Audio books?
Chareen’s Questions/My Answers:
1. What are you reading at the moment
Golly I’m always reading, I easily
consume read a book a day, I’m a speed reader. Let’s see today’s book is…reading my way through the Maisie Dobbs books.
2. What blogging advice would you give a new blogger ? (two tips)
Decide why/who you are writing for and write to that.
Set parameters regarding blogging; time for, level of discretion, always realise your audience is worldwide and anyone can read, never intentially wound someone with your words.
3. What is your idea of a perfect day ?
Children playing happily in the sunshine, no arguements, sitting on my verandah watching with my husband and a good book. (Chocolate would be a bonus;)
4. Do you use a curriculum and if so which one ?
5. How do you do it all and find time to blog ?
6. What are your top three traits in a friend ?
*Chareen, loved this question, I’ve discussed it with friends and my husband. Then we’ve had shoot of questions.
7. Do you use Pinterest ?(Please share your link)
8. What are the top three home school blogs you visit ? (please link to them)
9. Do you join in link up parties ? If so which ones ?
Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival
Weekend Rewind – And Then There Were Four
11. Do you do Nature Journaling ? If so have you blogged about your methods ?
1. What would be your choice of chocolate?
2. If you could live in another era what would you choice?
3. What three gifts do you see as the most important to impart to your children?
4. If you were to be granted threes creative talents what would you choose; home decorating, a green thumb, hand crafter, sketch artist, musical ability, flower arranging, carpentry, baking, cooking, sewing?
5. If you had the opportunity to learn to play a musical instrument what would be your instrument of choice?
6. If you could learn another language what would you choose?
7. Do you prefer to have a large group of friends or one or two intimate friends?
8. If you had to choose between the phone or the internet for communication with friends, what would you choose?
9. If you could be a hero who would you choose?
10. If you were like Tom Sawyer and attended your own funeral, what would you hope was remembered about you?
11.What three traits do you see as the most important in mothering?
I Would Love to Hear from The Following Friends:
Sue from Sue Elvis Writes
Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home
Deanne from Five Brothers One Sister
Multiple Mum from And Then There Were Four
Tracey from Little Men in My Library
Jeanne from A Peaceful Day
Willa & Chari from Take Up and Read
Ingi from Defying Gravity
Therese from Aussie Coffee Shop
Angela from And the Kitchen Sink
Anna Maria from Koala’s Song