Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your family and friends.
Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Then tag a whole bunch of people you know. Tis the Season to be NICE!
Thanks Tina for tagging me.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, it is lots more work but far more fun.
2. Real or fake tree? Fake, we used to do real but now fake.
3. When do you put up a tree? Third week of Advent. I keep trying to convince the children we should wait till Christmas Eve. This year the tree and manager will be outside on the verandah as the house is too small.
4. When do you take it down? The Feast of Epiphany.
5. Do you like eggnog? Have never tried it although my friend Gae has convinced me to try this year.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My bike that I received the Christmas I was eight.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband. He likes surprise but ALWAYS guesses.
8. Easiest person to buy for? For some reason this year I think it will be our younger girls, we keep thinking of items for them.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, several. I’ve been buying the children their own over the years. Basic ones.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, hopefully. I’m intending on sending a Christmas letter this year as I haven’t for a few years.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Sheets the Christmas I turned 14.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Don’t really know any.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I always intend to be earlier but reality is I still haven’t really even begun.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? Three kinds of meat and salad.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes.
17. Favourite Christmas song? Away in a Manager
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home this year.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Lack of focus in the wider world on the REAL meaning of Christmas.
23. Favourite Ornament theme or color? Don’t have one
24. Favourite for Christmas dinner? Left over lunch and dessert
25. Favourite Decorations? Home-made.
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? Books of course, is there really anything else a girl could want?
I tagg whoever would like to take up the challenge.