Home Education Help For You
The Australian Homeschooling Summit begins tomorrow 4th May through to the 15th. If you haven’t yet got your ticket now is the time!!
- I will be talking about Creating your own Booklists for a Literature Based Education. Excited to be sharing my passion and knowledge about this topic and stepping you through on just how to create your own booklists for your topic choice of interest. I can’t wait. That presentation will be on Friday May 8th at 1pm.
- I will also be facilitating a second presentation Home Ed Graduates – What Do They Think? wherein my five home educated children and daughter-in-law will chat about some common questions they get asked. They share what they are doing now, their thoughts about their education and what advice they have for you. This is my absolute favourite talk of all time, tune in for it on Thursday May 7th at 8am.
• It’s all online, perfect in this time of isolation.
• This is the 3rd year of the Australian Homeschool Summit and my third year speaking. You can find previous talks here.
• We will be available to answer your questions during and after the presentation.
• You can access all the workshops at your convenience for a lifetime.
• The total cost is only $25, lifetime access to everything!
If you do forget to grab your ticket before we start tomorrow, it’s not too late you can still purchase at anytime.
Who Else is Speaking?
There are thirty workshops covering a huge array of topics, these include:
- Homeschooling Habits – Kelly George
- Making the Most of the Journey – Bel Moore
- Starting Homeschool like a Pro – Karen Willson
- Navigating Neurodiversity in your Homeschool – Lusi Austin
- Bring Learning to Life with Stories – Anthony Coafield
- Unpacking Maths For Every Day Life – & How to Teach It! – Esther White
- Resource Ideas for Hands on Learning – Rachael Clark
- Charlotte Mason for Beginners – Carol Hudson
- Embrace Nature Study Effortlessly – Marie Viljoen
- Studying, Working, and Homeschooling: How to Juggle – Kelly George
- Fitting In The Feast: So No-one Goes Hungry – Renelle Jones
- Wild Schooling in Australia – Nicki Farrell
- Websites to Enhance your Home Ed Life – Rachael Clark
- Aboriginal People’s 60000 year old Learning Style – Nola Turner-Jensen
I look forward to seeing you there 🙂
I’m interested to hear what this is all about.
Wishing you the best in all that you do and will share.
Hi Tanya dear friend 🙂
The Australian Homeschool Summit is a collection of home educators coming together online to share their enthusiasm and experiences.
I’m a little late in getting back to you, it all went really well.