Imagine my surprise to discover Willa has tagged me for the Queen of Awesomeness for a Day Award!
1. List Seven Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers.
Let’s See..Seven Awesome Things About Me:
1. Snagging the attention of my own Prince Charming would rate at the top of Awesomeness. He is a one in a million catch and I caught him;)
2. Giving birth to nine children is a pretty awesome feat. The fact that they are all rather incredible is a little to my credit to, well I’ll claim so anyhow.
3. I can multi-task very well, up to three tasks at a time AND I am teaching my children to do the same with success.
4. I have an encyclopedic memory for author’s names. Ask me who wrote a certain book and I generally will know. (My kind of books that is)
5. I think outside the box, I tend to challenge society’s accepted take on matters. I believe the art of thinking to be one of the most important skills we can pass on to our children.
6. I’m a speed reader, I can easily read a novel in a couple of hours; I’m not quite as fast as my fifteen year old daughter though.
7. I’m quite comfortable going up and introducing myself to complete strangers. I’ve made many a friend this way.
I notice lots of my regular bloggers are already tagged so I’ll add a few new faces,
Gae at Cherished Hearts for Home
Deanne at Five Brothers One Sister (Deanne is my dear friend and the new kid on the block, make her welcome)
Angela at Three Plus Two
Marilyn at Enjoy the Journey
Elise at Ribbons of Light
Judy at Benmakesten
Jessica at Shower of Roses