4 and 4 Meme
Anne at Under Her Starry Mantle has tagged me for a meme. Anne very cleverly combined two meme’s and I thought I’d continue in her footsteps:)
4 facts/habits about myself and 4 new things done in the last 4 years. Mmm let’s see….
Firstly 4 Facts/Habits:
1. My ancestor, John Nichols came out to Australia with the First Fleet in 1777 on the Scarborough. He had a history of theft.
2. I never drink coffee and rarely drink tea. At a push I may take a herbal cup.
3. I made all my sacraments in the same church of Our Lady Help of Christians. My Baptism, First Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, Confirmation and Marriage. Such a solid beginning to my faith life.
4. I recently had foils put in my hair for the very first time. And very happy I am with it too:)
4 Things achieved in the last 4 years:
1. We purchased our dream property last year. Had resigned myself to it never happening.
2. I gave birth to daughter number 3 and son number 4. Trumpets and fanfare please.
3. I successfully made bread. No more nasty jokes from my family. They are so proud of me.
4. I created my own web page and started a blog. For someone so computer illiterate these are amazing deeds.
Great facts Erin and I so relate to your last one!!
Number 3 from your first list was a lovely read too..
Welcome to the world of Foiling! LOL!
Congrats on the purchase of your dream property….very exciting!
We are just getting back into the swing of things after being gone visiting family for a few weeks. Catching up on your posts! Thanks for the tag!