Anne at Under Her Starry Mantle has tagged me for a meme. Anne very cleverly combined two meme’s and I thought I’d continue in her footsteps:)
4 facts/habits about myself and 4 new things done in the last 4 years. Mmm let’s see….
Firstly 4 Facts/Habits:
1. My ancestor, John Nichols came out to Australia with the First Fleet in 1777 on the Scarborough. He had a history of theft.
2. I never drink coffee and rarely drink tea. At a push I may take a herbal cup.
3. I made all my sacraments in the same church of Our Lady Help of Christians. My Baptism, First Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, Confirmation and Marriage. Such a solid beginning to my faith life.
4. I recently had foils put in my hair for the very first time. And very happy I am with it too:)
4 Things achieved in the last 4 years:
1. We purchased our dream property last year. Had resigned myself to it never happening.
2. I gave birth to daughter number 3 and son number 4. Trumpets and fanfare please.
3. I successfully made bread. No more nasty jokes from my family. They are so proud of me.
4. I created my own web page and started a blog. For someone so computer illiterate these are amazing deeds.