A Portrait a Week – January 21st Edition
A portrait of our children, once a week, every week in 2014
1. Bella in her Baptismal Gown
2. Bella with her parents and godparents
3. Our Bella’s Baptism
4. Our new Deacon’s first Baptism, he was so excited and honoured to baptise Bella, we were delighted to have him give her this precious Sacrament
5. Bella with her godparents, big siblings Michelangelo and Princess
6. Two of our girls with their Dad, couldn’t resist sharing this one
7. Family shot, all of us together:)
8. Home again, after the big event.
Photo credit all goes to Anna Maria
Linking up at Practising Simplicity for 52 weeks of portraits
and with Pam for Project Snapshot Monday
What a BEAUTIFUL family! You must be so proud!
Our oldest son was godfather to our youngest. He was only 9 and not yet confirmed, but very grown-up for his age–and we were able to get permission. It's so special when older siblings are godparents to the younger ones!
God bless you all!
Oh, and Bella is such a pretty baby–she looks like a little angel.
Karen @ Pieces of Contentment
Gorgeous Erin! Bella appears so calm through the whole even too. Beautiful memories for all of you to share. Wonderful to have a family photo too!
She is so beautiful and what a lovely memory! I also just love that you have kids old enough to be the godparents to your little ones. How cool is that! Thanks for linking up.
Beautiful photos, looks like it was a lovely day
Such beautiful photos of a beautiful day! Thanks for sharing!
Erin, these photos are beautiful, treasures for you all. xx
Thank you all for sharing our joy:) It was a beautiful day:) and yes it is special to have older siblings be godparents, not the first time we've done so, this is actually the 4th time we;ve involved sibs.
and I was also the godmother for 2 of my sibs, took it and continue to take it so seriously
Blessings on Bella 🙂
Love the family shot it's beautiful.