Looking back over the year via your blog is always rather interesting. This year I thought rather than share your favourite posts (my stat button isn’t allowing me to look at the year’s favourites) I’d share my favourites:) Sometimes my favourites are yours, sometimes not, as this is so tough to choose I’m going to allow myself a maximum of three favourites a month.
- Happy New Year, 2012, love my goals for 2012 (not that different to 2013)
- Grain Free for over a Year, we were pretty proud to reach this milestone.
- Yoghurt in the Slow Cooker, favourite recipe
- She Goes Forth, The Times They are A Changin’, bittersweet moment, our Anna Maria left home to attend College.
- The Aussie NBTS Blog Hop, lots of fun participating in the Not Back to School Hop
- Body Surfing in the Rain, I love the opportunities living rural bring to our children’s lives.
- Laying the First Floor, Building work picked up again:)
- Celebrating the Feast of St Joseph, ’cause this means we actually managed to celebrate at least one feast day!
- Map Fever, Oh I LOVE when creativity and connections occur:)
- May Photography Challenge, my big creative focus for May and I improved:)
- Writing Elsewhere Today, I was a guest poster discussing Home Education
- All Decked Out, finally we finished our deck:) and began our verandah
- Carpenter Gains Control of the Wheel, our young man passed his driving test!
- Strangers Passing Judgement, I climbed on my soap box, often I’m very careful about what I write as I don’t wish to offend any but this time I had a rant.
- Awesome, a Masculine Opinion, we revamped our study with a difference, I rather like it now.
- Watching Paint Dry, we began painting the outside of our home and continued into August.
- Homeschool High School Carnival, launching the carnival:)
- Capturing Memories, really need to take more, just cause, photos.
- Never Too Young, so cute
- Nurturing My Lost Enthusiasm, this was the beginning of a major rekindling of enthusiasm, the launching of our A Book and Activity
- Koala Sighting, my first sighting since a child!